HARDWARE Wallet Storage
The Ledger Nano S is my #1 choice! Software wallets are great, but for added security, having a HARDWARE wallet is a great idea!
- Check and confirm transactions on the display and confirm with using the physical buttons (anti-malware second factor)
- Your confidential data is never exposed: it is secured inside a strongly isolated environment locked by a PIN code
- Use companion apps such as cryptocurrencies wallets, and also FIDO U2F, GPG, SSH or build your own applications
- Ledger Nano S supports the FIDO Universal Second Factor authentication standard on Google, Dropbox, GitHub or Dashlane
- Your accounts are backed up on a recovery sheet. Easy restoration on any Ledger device or compatible wallets (BIP39/BIP44)
Mnemonic COLD Storage Wallet
Cryptosteel, the indestructible backup tool for your cryptocurrency wallet which stores your confidential information without the use of third parties.
If you are using Ledger NANO S, it comes with a piece of paper to write down and store your 24 key passphrase.
This is a much safer alternative to a paper backup!
- Fireproof, corrosion-resistant, acid-resistant and virtually uncrushable.
- Container for up to 96 characters + stainless steel letter tiles
- Private, off-line storage for private keys and passwords
- Lightweight, stainless steel
- Fireproof up to 1200 C, or 2100 F